Friday, January 20, 2006

Food for Thought

As you might have noticed, I've been trying to give some extra details of the trip so that I can take all of my friends to travel with me. On the last post about Boston, you can click on the underlined words to get some extra information, pictures or curiosities I've selected so that you can learn a little bit more about each place.

I'll also try to give my impressions, and things that go through my mind while walking around the cities. It could be things I found funny, different or just unexpected, and feel free to add your own point of view on the comments section. Any suggestions, tips etc are, of course, very welcome too.

So, to start with, le me share something I got few weeks ago, and have been literally experiencing in each day of my trip:



"Savor each special moment...

1. Falling in love.

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.

3. A hot shower.

4. No lines at the supermarket

5. A special glance.

6. Getting mail

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.

8.. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.

9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.

10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.

11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)

12. A bubble bath.

13. Giggling.

14. A good conversation.

15. The beach

16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.

17. Laughing at yourself.

18. Clean Sheets!

19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.

20. Running through sprinklers.

21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.

23. Laughing at an inside joke.

24. Friends.

25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.

26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.

27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).

28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.

29. Playing with a new puppy.

30. Having someone play with your hair.

31. Sweet dreams.

32. Hot chocolate.

33. Road trips with friends.

34. Swinging on swings.

35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.

36. Making chocolate chip cookies.

37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.

38. Holding hands with someone you care about.

39. Running into an old friend and realizing
that some things (good or bad) never change.

40. Watching the _expression on someone's face as they open a
much desired present from you.

41. Watching the sunrise.

42. Getting out of bed every morning and
being grateful for another beautiful day.

43. Knowing that somebody misses you.

44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.

45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think."

I know.... I myself am never able to read all 45 points at once coz I always jump aroun 30 to get to last ones.... no problem with that, just keep this and come back and read a couple of them one in a while, but just make sure to put it into practice. I'm sure you will love the experience!

Love,
Kris

Here's a preview of the shots I've been taking in Hawaii:
(as you can see, no need to be a pro photographer here..... the nature does all the job for you already!)
















Sunset at the Outrigger Canoe Club






"The Gold Coast"
Sunset at the Kapi'olani Park

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Nice sunset with palms. Luv Hawaii!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Aloha Kris,

Thanks for visiting my animal blog. I orginally found your blog by clicking "Next Blog." Your beautiful Hawaiian sunset photos caught my attention.

You can add links to your blog in your TEMPLATE, where you added your counter. Scroll down near the bottom of the Template code and you'll see the link for Google News. Where you see the URL for Google News, add the URL that you want to link to. After that you will see Google News again in the second part of the code. That's where you write what you want to show up on your blog. You can also use these codes in your posts. Just copy and paste.

Hope this is helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your Hawaii photos.

Cheers, Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home